Connect Mind & Body
Dr. Kevin Miller’s Mind-Body Attunement Therapy ® is a dynamic intervention which combines the traditional interpersonal therapies of pioneers such as Bowlby with current neurobiological approaches influenced by Schore and Levine.
Mind-Body Attunement Therapy aims to create emotional well-being by working directly with the physiological elements of relational trauma stored in the nervous system. Interventions access deeply held anger, sadness and fear and gently discharge the engergy by generating a sense of calm and paying attention to the sensory changes in the bodies.
Mind-Body Attunement therapy is applicable to a wide range of issues including:
• Affairs, Breakdown, Rows, Separation, Loss of trust, Incompatibility, Drifting apart
• Work pressure, Redundancy, Panic attacks, Lack of confidence, Insecurity
• Bereavement, Low self-esteem, Depression, Abuse
• Addiction, Eating disorders,
• Anger or rage, Controlling behaviour, Domestic violence, Abuse
Stephen Porges – Polyvagal Theory: how your body makes the decision